Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wedding review of Tiffany Cook and Heartfelt kudos from Jackie & her husband NFL OT Jake Long



Wedding reviews for Tiffany Cook by TV Personality Jackie Long & her husband NFL OT Jake Long  

Where do I even begin to explain how valuable of an asset Tiffany Nieves-Cook now Tiffany Cook was for our special 4 day affair?  With a huge guest list and a groom who wanted to go big, there was no way I could even think about doing this without a professional team. Tiffany Cook's years of experience, professionalism, attention to detail, ability to relate, innovative style, and creative ideas were invaluable.  On top of all of these wonderful attributes, she has a great sense of humor and is so much fun to be around. Since planning our wedding, she has become one of my close, dear friends that I will cherish always. 

 We had some pretty outrageous and weird requests, and Tiffany never bat an eye and made our every wish come true. Nothing was out of her reach to accomplish and she gave us the wedding of our dreams.  One of the things that I loved most about working with the Tiffany and her Dream Team was what I like to call the "Tiffany Treatment".  

We always felt like a top priority and we were always in control.  We were a part of every decision and she respected our budgetary requests and was willing to work personally with every vendor to make sure everything was perfect for us.  If an issue ever came up in the planning processes with a vendor, it was immediately addressed and corrected. I loved that Tiffany had the strength of character and personality to make things right when something went wrong to fix a mistake before it even happened. 

Tiffany didn't just plan our wedding, she planned a four day weekend that included an intimate family dinner, a welcome dinner, a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception, and a farewell brunch.  My groom was highly involved and opinionated and I have a tendency to nit-pick and Tiffany made us feel completely at ease throughout the planning process. John Cook, the groom's concierge, was also a huge asset to have because he took care of all of the guys and especially my groom on the wedding day!  Seriously, every need that we had was anticipated and taken care of.  All of our friends and family said it was the wedding of a lifetime and the best time they've ever had.  No one had ever seen an event like this! Tiffany made dreams I didn’t even know I had come true!!!

 We know with 100% certainty that using Tiffany Cook was the best decision we could have made for our wedding, second only to marrying the loves of our lives.

Jackie & Jake Long

It is a special moment for me when I receive a testimonial or thank you from a client after their wedding but this one left me speechless. Thank you jackie & Jake for letting me be a part of this special time in your life!! xoxoxo