Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Concept to Completion: Crystal Perfection Melissa's Crystal Cake Design by Tiffany Cook


Concept to Completion:
Besides the ceremony, reception, and centerpiece designs I do for my clients cake is one of my favorites to design. For this client I had to not only do something with extra sparkle it also had to work with the balance of the reception decor.

Concept to Completion: Celebrity Wedding Planner Tiffany Cook designs custom Crystal Wedding Cake &
Crystal Cake Table for Melissa & Dean's wedding Tiffany Cook Events
Wedding Cake by Dominique Couture Cakes 

Although I know that Dominique Beckers owner of Dominique's Couture Cakes in Ft. Lauderdale thought I was crazy when she received my cake design, she didn't say a word when she received my sketch or at my off kilter "suspended layers" request. She was willing to rise to the challenge and exceeded my expectations with her execution of my design sketch. The cake Dominique delivered for our client based on a 15 minute conversation, a sketch and a prayer LOL was absolutely stunning!! A lighting element was even incorporated into the cake which mirrored the chandelier effect of the cake table.


Concept to Completion: Celebrity Wedding Planner Tiffany Cook designs custom Crystal Wedding Cake &
Crystal Cake Table for Melissa & Dean's wedding Tiffany Cook Events
Wedding Cake by Dominique Couture Cakes 

Concept to Completion: Celebrity Wedding Planner Tiffany Cook designs custom Crystal Wedding Cake &
Crystal Cake Table for Melissa & Dean's wedding Tiffany Cook Events
Wedding Cake by Dominique Couture Cakes 

Cake Table by Tiffany Cook and available at Dream Design Decor
Photos courtesy Martha Ramirez Photography