Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monaco Couple Melissa & Dean's Wedding Reviews for Tiffany Cook


Real Wedding review of Celebrity Wedding Planner Tiffany Cook of Tiffany Cook Events & Dream Design Weddings
Wedding review Tiffany Cook - Wedding review Dream Design Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Tiffany Cook and her Dream Team. After a rocky start with another planner with the planning of our wedding, we contacted Tiffany with 
6 months to spare. 

She right away made me feel like we knew each other for years. Tiffany did not only make me feel a wonderful sense of relief, right away, that everything would be okay. Tiffany did that through out the whole process of planning. I never felt any pressure or worry to get anything done. Any meeting I would run late too she would already be there and telling me to relax!

 I really grew a very quick bond with Tiffany. She was amazing and from the start we were on the same page. She offered me weekly skype meetings as I was a international client, but that never happened as Tiffany answered all my calls, emails, messages and skype meetings whenever I wanted. She kept me at ease any time of the day I wanted. 

We had a full wedding week with international guests and 4 days of events that were flawlessly done. The day of our wedding both my new husband and I were in awe with how absolutely beautiful everything was. I know we spoke of it for months but to see all of Tiffany's creations come to life was magnificent. Her attention to detail and the ability to make your most crazy dreams come to life is a gift! I have found a friend in Tiffany and how special she made my new Husband and I feel and made my dreams come to life and come true!

Thank you
Tiffany Cook
Congratulations Dean & Melissa, we wish you many years of happiness love and laughter!! 
XO Tiffany Cook 


Celebrity Wedding Planner Tiffany Cook's Destination wedding couple Melissa & Dean