Friday, August 16, 2013

Wedding Review of Tiffany Cook by Keela & Marion's about their Las Vegas Destination Wedding week

Wedding review of Tiffany Cook from Keela & Marion for their Encore Las Vegas Destination Wedding 

Amazing! Perfection! These are the 2 words that I would use to describe Tiffany Cook & her Dream Team. Tiffany Cook made my wedding dream become a reality. She is so down to earth & so much fun to work with. She walked me through every step from start to finish & made the entire wedding planning process enjoyable! My husband & I are still amazed when we look at pictures from our wedding day. The thing I “LOVE” about Tiffany is her attention to detail. She has an eye for décor that most people donʼt have. She walks into an empty room & transforms it in her mind instantly. I would recommend Tiffany to any bride who wants an FABULOUS WEDDING! I gained a dear friend & I will definitely be using her for my baby showers in the near future. My husband & I could never thank Tiffany Cook enough for such an AMAZING WEDDING DAY!
XOXO,
Keela & Marion